Paris Saint-Germain have confirmed the signing of defender Abdou Diallo from Borussia Dortmund for a reported €32million fee.

Diallo signed for Dortmund from fellow Bundesliga side Mainz in June 2018 and had an impressive season at Signal Iduna Park, making 28 league appearances.

But with Mats Hummels returning to Dortmund, Diallo has been allowed to depart, with Thomas Tuchel going back to his former club to bring in the 23-year-old.

The Frenchman, who can play at both centre-back and full-back, has penned a five-year contract at Parc des Princes.

"It is a great honour to be involved with such a prestigious club as Paris Saint-Germain," Diallo said.

"I have always said that the Parisian project was very attractive. Joining the capital club is another important step in my career.

"I am committed to giving my all for my new club and look forward to bringing my qualities and desire to this team renowned for its high quality and high ambitions."

West Ham have agreed a deal with Eintracht Frankfurt to sign striker Sebastien Haller, the Bundesliga club have confirmed.

The 25-year-old has been granted permission to travel to London for a medical and to complete a move to the Premier League.

Manuel Pellegrini's side will reportedly pay £45million for the former France Under-21 international, which would break the club record of £34m they paid Lazio for Felipe Anderson last year.

Haller scored 15 goals in 23 Bundesliga starts last season as Eintracht finished in seventh place.

He struck a further five times in their run to the semi-finals of the Europa League, where they lost to Chelsea on penalties.

Haller is set to become West Ham's second major signing of the close season following the arrival of attacking midfielder Pablo Fornals from Villarreal.

West Ham quickly brokered a deal for Haller after they missed out on Maxi Gomez, who left Celta Vigo for Valencia.

Earlier, the Hammers confirmed the departure of full-back Sam Byram, who has joined Norwich City for a reported £750,000.

Byram, 25, made only 36 first-team appearances after joining from Leeds United in January 2016.

West Ham have agreed a deal with Eintracht Frankfurt to sign striker Sebastien Haller, the Bundesliga club have confirmed.

Novak Djokovic was taken to five sets and a historic tie-break in the longest Wimbledon final in history by Roger Federer but dug in to defend his title at the All England Club.

Enrique Cerezo claimed Atletico Madrid have evidence Barcelona had agreed to terms with Antoine Griezmann before his release clause dropped to €120million.

Barca confirmed the signing of Griezmann on Friday on a five-year deal after a solicitor representing the forward deposited money for his buy-out clause at LaLiga headquarters in Madrid.

However, Atletico believe the France international agreed to terms with Barca before his clause dropped from €200m on July 1 and therefore claim they are owed an additional €80m to ratify the transfer, they said in a statement.

Cerezo, the club president, said the LaLiga outfit had proof and planned to request a greater fee.

"If the club have made this statement it's because there's evidence," he told RAC1.

"We have to study it and we'll demand the amount we consider to be necessary."

Barca, who reportedly plan to present Griezmann at Camp Nou on Sunday, have yet to respond to Atletico's claims.

Cerezo also hit out at Griezmann, who confirmed in May he would be leaving Atletico.

"I'm disappointed by his attitude," he said.

"He wanted to leave, but he didn't tell us until the last minute."

Atletico Madrid are challenging Antoine Griezmann's transfer to Barcelona as they insist the Catalans should have paid €200million to activate his release clause, not €120m.

Barca confirmed the signing of Griezmann on Friday on a five-year deal after a solicitor representing the forward deposited money for his buy-out clause at LaLiga headquarters in Madrid.

However, Atletico believe the France international agreed terms with Barca before his clause dropped from €200m on July 1 and therefore claim they are owed an additional €80m to ratify the transfer.

In a statement published after Barca announced Griezmann as a new signing, Atleti said: "Atletico Madrid considers that the deposited amount is insufficient to cover his buyout clause, since it is obvious that the agreement between the player and Barcelona was closed before the clause was reduced from 200 million euros to 120 million euros. 

"It was also prior to the date on which the clause was modified the communication that the player made on May 14 announcing his disassociation from the club.

"Atletico Madrid believes that the termination of the contract happened before the end of the last season due to facts, acts and demonstrations made by the player, and therefore has already initiated the procedures it has deemed appropriate to protect their rights and lawful interests."

Barca, who reportedly plan to present Griezmann at Camp Nou on Sunday, have yet to respond to Atletico's claims.

Atletico Madrid are challenging Antoine Griezmann's transfer to Barcelona as they insist the Catalans should have paid €200million to activate his release clause, not €120m.

Antoine Griezmann has swapped Atletico Madrid for Barcelona after LaLiga's champions triggered his €120million release clause.

France star and World Cup winner Griezmann will link up with Lionel Messi at Camp Nou on a five-year deal that includes an €800m buy-out option, it was confirmed on Friday.

The 28-year-old turned down a move to Barca in June last year as he opted to extend his Atletico contract. However, Griezmann informed the Madrid side of his desire to leave the Spanish capital following five years.

Griezmann has now made the switch to Barca, joining fellow recruits Frenkie de Jong and Neto through the door as Ernesto Valverde's side eye a third consecutive LaLiga title.

The attacker – who was born in France and has spent his entire professional career in Spain – moved to Atletico from Real Sociedad in 2014.

He won the Europa League, UEFA Super Cup and Supercopa de Espana during his time at Atletico.

Griezmann scored 15 LaLiga goals as Diego Simeone's side finished second behind Barca in 2018-19, while he netted 21 in all competitions.

Griezmann may not be the last high-profile forward to join Barca in this transfer window, with Paris Saint-Germain superstar Neymar also linked with a return.

The Brazilian left Camp Nou in a world-record €222m deal two years ago, but rumours about a return to Spain have been constant throughout his time in Paris.

Barca revealed this month Neymar informed them he is eager to go move back, while PSG sporting director Leonardo confirmed the forward is available for the right price after he failed to report for pre-season training.

Antoine Griezmann has swapped Atletico Madrid for Barcelona after LaLiga's champions triggered his €120million release clause.

Divock Origi has signed a new long-term contract at Liverpool, the club announced on Wednesday.

The striker's previous deal was due to expire at the end of the 2019-20 season, but the club have moved to retain him in the wake of his heroics in Liverpool's triumphant Champions League campaign.

Origi scored twice as the Reds stunned Barcelona with a 4-0 triumph in the second leg of the semi-finals and then wrote his name into Anfield folklore with a goal in the 2-0 victory over Tottenham in the final as Liverpool clinched Europe's top prize for the sixth time.

The 24-year-old told the club's official website: "I'm very happy to be able to sign this contract and it gives you a boost at the beginning of the season, as well as the end of the season last year. So I'm very happy.

"I always felt comfortable here. I made steps during my career, I say that I became a man here at this club, I signed when I was 19.

"When we had to make the decision I just wanted to speak with the club first and my entourage, but the feeling was always that I wanted to stay and extend my contract."

Liverpool paid Lille a reported £10million for Origi in July 2014 but he has struggled to establish himself as a first-team regular.

After being loaned straight back to Lille for a season he made seven Premier League starts in 2015-16 and scored five goals.

A loan spell at Wolfsburg followed in 2017-18, but Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp kept Origi in the squad last term and he scored some crucial goals for the Premier League runners-up.

"It's an amazing club, we have a good group, the staff are amazing. Even coming into Melwood, the people that work here and everything, you feel there is something special going on here," said Origi.

"We're still young so there's a lot of potential in the group. I'm just having fun in training and on the pitch. Those are all important factors as a player.

"[I want] to keep progressing and trying to maximise the potential and talent I have each and every day. At the end of my career I want to sit back and be proud that I used all of my gifts and talents.

"I think the next years are going to be very special – prime years, maybe – and I'm going to try to use them to the fullest."

Paris Saint-Germain will take "appropriate action" against Neymar after he failed to report for training on Monday.

The Ligue 1 champions welcomed players back for the start of pre-season ahead of the 2019-20 campaign, but Brazil star Neymar was absent.

Neymar has been linked with a return to former club Barcelona and now faces a sanction from PSG.

"On Monday July 8, Neymar was due to return to pre-season activities with the Paris Saint-Germain senior squad," said a club statement.

"Paris Saint-Germain notes that Neymar Jr was not in attendance at the agreed time and place. This was without the club's prior authorisation.

"The club regrets this situation and will therefore take appropriate action."

Neymar missed the Copa America with an ankle injury but was expected to be fit for the start of the new season. He was in attendance at the Maracana as Brazil overcame Peru 3-1 in the final on Sunday.

Failing to report for training casts doubt on his future in the French capital, with Real Madrid also having long had a reported interest in the 27-year-old.

PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi in June stated "celebrity behaviour" will no longer be tolerated at the club in comments they were widely believed to be aimed at Neymar.

"Players will have to assume their responsibilities even more than before," he told France Football. "It must be completely different.

"They will have to do more, work more. They are not there to please themselves. And if they do not agree, the doors are open. Ciao! I do not want to have any celebrity behaviour anymore."

Neymar has scored 34 Ligue 1 goals in two seasons since leaving Barca for PSG in a world-record €222million move, but injuries have hampered his efforts to help the club win their first Champions League crown.

There have been regular reports he has failed to settle in Paris, with Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu claiming this month Neymar is seeking an exit from the Parc des Princes.

"We know that Neymar wants to leave PSG, but we also know that PSG don't want him to go, so there is no case for signing him," Bartomeu said.

"I don't speak about other teams' players. We have the maximum respect as an institution. There is nothing we can do."

Leicester City have signed Belgium international Youri Tielemans from Monaco on a permanent basis following his impressive spell on loan last season.

Tielemans has put pen to paper on a four-year contract for what is reported to be a club-record deal worth in the region of £40million.

The 22-year-old spent the second half of last season at the King Power Stadium, playing a direct part in seven goals in 13 Premier League appearances, scoring three times along with four assists.

Brendan Rodgers declared Leicester would do "everything possible" to land the midfielder, who also attracted rumoured interest from Manchester United and Tottenham.

But despite facing competition for his signature, the 2015-16 English champions have made Tielemans their second marquee buy of the close season following the £30m arrival of Ayoze Perez from Newcastle United.

"I believe that we have the talent in our squad to achieve something special and for any player, that's an exciting thing to be a part of," he told Leicester's website.

"I really can't wait to get started again with this club and do everything I can to help my team-mates."

Manager Brendan Rodgers added: "I'm delighted that Youri has chosen to be part of Leicester City's journey. It's an incredibly exciting time for this football club and to be able to bring players of Youri's quality here is an indication of the hunger for success we have here."

Leicester finished ninth in the Premier League last season, five points adrift of Wolves in the final Europa League qualifying spot.

Theo Hernandez has completed a transfer from Real Madrid to AC Milan.

Milan have paid a reported €20million for the 21-year-old, who has signed what is believed to be a five-year contract at San Siro.

Theo joined Los Blancos on a six-year deal from city rivals Atletico Madrid in 2017 but made just 23 appearances in his maiden season at Madrid, before joining Real Sociedad on loan for 2018-19.

With Madrid having signed left-back Ferland Mendy from Lyon, Theo – whose brother Lucas left Atleti to join Bayern Munich on July 1 – has been deemed surplus to requirements.

Following Theo to Milan could be Empoli midfielder Rade Krunic, while Arsenal's Lucas Torreira was reportedly the subject of a loan offer from the Rossoneri.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek has signed a five-year deal to commit his future to Chelsea, the Premier League club have confirmed.

Loftus-Cheek made 24 Premier League appearances in a breakthrough 2018-19 campaign for the Blues, although only six of these were starts.

And new Chelsea head coach Frank Lampard has moved quickly to tie the England international down to fresh terms, with the 23-year-old's new deal running until 2024.

Loftus-Cheek will miss the start of the new Premier League season as he is recovering from a ruptured Achilles tendon that ruled him out of both the Europa League final and Nations League Finals.

But he is thrilled to have confirmed his future will remain at Stamford Bridge.

"I'm really happy and pleased that I get to stay here for another five years," Loftus-Cheek told Chelsea's official club website. "It's the place where I've grown up playing and hopefully I'll be playing here for a lot longer.

"At eight or nine years old, of course you never think you'll be here for so long because you just want to enjoy yourself and play with your friends.

"When I look back and see how the hard work has paid off, it's a good feeling. That only makes me want to work harder to achieve more in the future.

"I hope to win a lot more trophies with the team and, personally, it's just about trying to do as well as I can and working hard to be a key player for Chelsea."

Loftus-Cheek's new contract comes after Chelsea sealed a permanent deal for fellow midfielder Mateo Kovacic, who spent last season on loan at the club from Real Madrid.

"We see Ruben as an important part of the squad for many years to come and we are very pleased he also considers his future to be with Chelsea," said director Marina Granovskaia.

"He is proof of the fantastic work being done in the Chelsea Academy and, in recent seasons, has developed into a first-team regular and an England international.

"Under Frank Lampard's leadership, we believe he will be a key player for Chelsea and we look forward to welcoming him back once he has recovered from his injury."

Loftus-Cheek, who featured for England at the 2018 World Cup, scored 10 goals in all competitions for Chelsea last season.

He became the first English player to reach double figures for the club in a single campaign since his new boss Lampard achieved the feat in 2012-13.

Alvaro Morata will make a full-time switch to Atletico Madrid for the 2020-21 season after the LaLiga side agreed terms with Chelsea to make his loan move permanent.

Spain striker Morata left Chelsea for the Wanda Metropolitano on an 18-month loan in January and the clubs have now confirmed he will not return to Stamford Bridge.

Atleti are believed to have agreed to pay around £50million after Chelsea reportedly threatened to activate a recall clause inserted into the 26-year-old's loan contract.

Morata, who netted six LaLiga goals in the second half of last season, will formally remain on loan with Diego Simeone's men throughout the 2018-19 campaign, before the terms of his permanent contract are enacted.

Atleti have been busy in close-season, with news of the Morata agreement following the arrivals of midfielders Marcos Llorente and Hector Herrera, centre-back Felipe and teenager Joao Felix, signed from Benfica for €126m.

It also ends the former Real Madrid and Juventus striker's difficult stint in London.

Morata managed 16 goals over one and a half seasons in the Premier League but never convinced as a long-term successor to Diego Costa, now his team-mate at the Wanda Metropolitano.

Ex-Blues boss Maurizio Sarri sanctioned his departure and brought in Gonzalo Higuain as a replacement to limited success, with the Argentina striker having now returned to Juventus with the Blues opting not to extend his loan.

Frank Lampard will not have the opportunity to reinvest the funds, however, with Chelsea in the midst of a two-transfer ban, which the club appealed against to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

© 2018 SportsMaxTV All Rights Reserved.